|Key Features:|| |
• Precise sensitivity: It can accurately quantify total dsDNA samples with a concentration of 250 pg/µl to 100 ng/µl.
• Ultra-high specificity: This product is highly selective for DNA, not affected by RNA, and is excellent tolerance for some conventional pollutants, such as salt, free nucleotides, proteins, solvents, detergents, etc.
• Operational simplicity: This product is easy to operate. The fluorescence detection reagents are diluted with buffer solution into working solution, and then the dsDNA sample to be tested is added to the Qubit® Fluorometer for detection. This operation can be performed at room temperature.
|Description: ||Equalbit dsDNA HS (High Sensitivity) Assay Kit is a simple, sensitive and accurate double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) fluorescence quantitative detection kit. This kit contains fluorescence detection reagents, buffers and dsDNA standards. The kit is highly selective for double-stranded DNA and is not affected by RNA. It has an excellent linear relationship for dsDNA samples in the 0.2 ~ 100 ng range, and can accurately perform accurate measurements on samples with a concentration of 10 pg/µl to 100 ng/µl. It is quantitative and has excellent tolerance to some conventional contaminants, such as salt, free nucleotides, proteins, solvents, detergents, etc. This product is easy to operate and can be carried out at room temperature. Before use, the fluorescence detection reagent is diluted with a buffer solution into a working solution, and then the dsDNA sample to be tested is added to the Qubit® Fluorometer for detection.|
|Component:||1. Equalbit dsDNA HS Reagent (200× in DMSO): 1.25 ml|
2. Equalbit dsDNA HS Buffer: 250 ml
3. Equalbit dsDNA HS Standard #1 (0 ng/μl in TE buffer): 5 ml
4. Equalbit dsDNA HS Standard #2 (10 ng/μl in TE buffer): 5 ml
|Storage:||The complete kit should be stored at 2~8℃, protected from light.|