|Background: ||In metagenomics, genomes from environmental samples are analyzed without the prior isolation and cultivation of individual species, and, therefore, it is a powerful technique for studying microbial communities in their natural habitat, with a broad range of applications.|
|Features:||1. Highly experienced: We have completed over 400 metagenomic sequencing projects for our customers, and have published multiple metagenomic studies.|
2. Outstanding service: We provide high-quality sequencing, an efficient standard workflow, and bioinformatics analyses at a cost-effective price.
3. Effective methodology: Our techniques enhance the generation of data from low-abundance species.
4. Comprehensive analysis: Expert bioinformatics analysis with three databases (KEGG, eggNOG, CAZy) provides comprehensive data on annotated genes and metabolic pathways.
|Sequencing Strategy:||1. 300 bp insert DNA library|
2. HiSeq platform, paired-end 150 bp
|Data Quality Guarantee:||Each sample generates at least 5-10 Gb raw data, with Q30 ≥ 80%.|
|Sample Requirements:||1. DNA amount: ≥ 0.8 μg (for one library preparation)|
2. DNA concentration: ≥ 20 ng/μl
2. Purity: OD260/280 = 1.8 - 2.0 without degradation or RNA contamination
|Turnaround Time:||1. Within 15 business days from verification of sample quality (without data analysis)|
2. Additional 10 business days for data analysis
|Recommended Sequencing Depth:||Two strategies: 6 Gb raw data or 12 Gb raw data|
|Order Guide:||Please get a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org or secured online quotation|