• The mix, prepared at 2× reaction concentration, can be directly used for robust and low-template quantitative PCR with high sensitivity, specificity and reliability.
• ROX reference dyes are provided for different qPCR instruments.
||LiQuantTM Green qPCR master mix utilizes a special performance-enhanced Taq DNA polymerase protected via a hot-start activation technique, and optimized qPCR buffer system to perform SYBR Green I based quantitative PCR (qPCR). The mix, prepared at 2× reaction concentration, can be directly used for robust and low-template quantitative PCR with high sensitivity, specificity and reliability.|
1. LiQuantTM Green Master Mix: 1.25 ml
2. 50× ROX Reference Dye 1: 50 μl
3. 50× ROX Reference Dye 2: 50 μl
|Passive Reference Dye:||
• Do Not Use ROX Reference Dye.
Bio-Rad CFX96™, CFX384™, iCycler iQ™, iQ™5, MyiQ™, MiniOpticon™, Opticon®, Opticon 2, Chromo4™; Cepheid SmartCycler®; Eppendorf Mastercycler® ep realplex, realplex 2 s; Illumina Eco qPCR; Qiagen/Corbett Rotor-Gene® Q, Rotor-Gene® 3000, Rotor-Gene® 6000; Roche Applied Science LightCyclerTM 480; Thermo Scientific PikoReal Cycler.
• Use ROX Reference Dye 1 (final 1×)
Applied Biosystems 5700, 7000, 7300, 7700, 7900, 7900HT, 7900HT Fast; StepOne™, StepOnePlus™.
• Use ROX Reference Dye 2 (final 1×)
Applied Biosystems 7500, 7500 Fast, ViiA™ 7; Stratagene MX4000™, MX3005P™, MX3000P™.
||This product should be stored at -20°C protecting from light for 12 months. Repetitive freeze-thaw cycles while using. It is recommended to pre-aliquot the mix into small batches for frequent usage. The quality of this product is guaranteed for 12 months under proper storage conditions.|
|Other Size:||LiQuantTM Green qPCR Master Mix (Free Sample)
LiQuantTM Green qPCR Master Mix (2500 rxns, $699)