|Key Features:|| |
• Versatile: Used for routine PCR, or with long, difficult templates.
• Extreme Fidelity: > 100× lower error rate than Taq DNA Polymerase.
• The extension rate is up to 10 sec/kb.
• Robust: Maximum success with minimal optimization, amplifies up to 20kb.
• High Yield: Increased product yield using minimal enzyme.
• No need to change buffer for GC-rich templates.
• More specific and higher yield than most polymerases on market.
|Description: ||This product is a master mix of LiSparkTM Ultra SuFi DNA Polymerase, dNTP and optimized buffer system at 2× concentration. Therefore, amplification can be carried out as long as primers and templates are added, resulting in less frequent liquid relief operation and higher repeat ability of flux and results. The protective agent in the system guarantees that LiSparkTM Ultra SuFi PCR Master Mix can keep its activity even after many freezing and thawing cycles. This product is capable of amplifying 20kb genomic DNA, and will generate blunt ends compatible with LiCloneTM One Step DNA Assembly Kit (M0010).|
• High fidelity PCR
• High yield and fast PCR
• Blunt end cloning
• Complex templates
• GC-rich PCR
• Site-directed mutagenesis
|Component:||1. 2× LiSparkTM Ultra SuFi PCR Master Mix: 5×1 ml|
|Other Size:||2× LiSparkTM Ultra SuFi PCR Master Mix (5 ml, $369)|
Samples: Human Genomic DNA & cDNA, Blood Samples, Mouse Tail Lysate
LifeSct: 2× LiSparkTM Ultra SuFi PCR Master Mix
Competitors: Takara PrimeStar Max, Thermo Platinum Pfx
PCR reaction setup for amplification:
PCR cycling for amplification:
From the above results, it can be concluded that LiSparkTM is suitable for the amplification of a variety of difficult templates. Under high GC, low template concentration and high inhibitor conditions, LiSparkTM DNA polymerase invariantly performed better than other polymerases. Although direct amplification of lysates is common practice for shorter fragments, amplification of longer fragments is more consistent with LiSparkTM DNA polymerase.