Proteomics is to study proteins and their functions at an omics level. It usually involves methods, such as mass spectrometry, that can analyze thousands of proteins and/or their modifications in one or more biological samples simultaneously.
Mass spectrometry-based proteomics has been employed in the wide range of research fields. In biomedicine, the proteomics tools can help annotation of a genome, identification of proteins and their modifications in a sample of interest, dissection of signal transduction pathways, characterization of a protein complex or protein interactome, identification of drug-binding proteins and etc.
• Define your goals/questions that current technologies can address.
• Select relevant biological models to answer your biological questions.
• Apply latest analytical & computational tools with 20+ years of experience.
• We can work on cultured cells, primary cells, tissues, serum, biofluids, archived FFPE, purified proteins.
|From a Gel Band/Gel Spot (up to 500 proteins)||7-10 business days|
|From a Protein Mixture Solution (up to 500 proteins)||7-10 business days|
|Phosphorylation Identification||7-10 business days|
|Other PTM Identification||Quote|
|Single-Run Proteomics Analysis||7-10 business days|
|Deep Proteomics Analysis||10-15 business days|
Quantitative Proteomics Analysis
|6-plex TMT-based Quantitative Proteomics||10-15 business days|
|10-plex TMT-based Quantitative Proteomics||10-15 business days|
|SILAC-based Quantitative Proteomics||10-15 business days|
|Phosphoproteomics Analysis||15-20 business days|
|6-plex TMT-based Quantitative Phosphoproteomics||20-25 business days|
|10-plex TMT-based Quantitative Phosphoproteomics||20-25 business days|
|SILAC-based Quantitative Phosphoproteomics||20-25 business days|
|PTM Proteomics Analysis||Quote|
|Quantitative PTM Proteomics Analysis||Quote|
|Full Amino Acid Sequence Confirmation||7-10 business days|
|Purity Evaluation||10-15 business days|
|Identification of N-linked Glycosylation Sites||10-15 business days|
|Profile of N-linked Glycans for mAb||20-35 business days|
|MS Data Re-Analysis||Reanalyze MS raw data using de novo sequencing |
platform to identify novel proteins
1. Please download and fill out Protein Analysis Quote Form
2. Send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will contact you in 4 hours and deliver a quotation in 1 business day