|Key Features:|| |
• Shorter time-consuming database construction.
• More efficient linker connection efficiency, higher library conversion rate.
• Wider template compatibility range, RNA starting amount can be as low as 10ng.
• Wide species applicability, can be applied to different species such as humans, animals, plants, etc.
VAHTS Universal V8 RNA-seq Library Prep Kit for Illumina is specially designed for the preparation of transcriptome libraries for Illumina platform. The kit is universal and suitable for RNA library construction of RNA that have been obtained by Poly(A)-based mRNA enrichment or rRNA depletion. The kit contains two types of cDNA 2nd Strand synthesis buffer, which can be chosen for library construction for non-stranded or stranded RNA-Seq transcriptome analysis.
This kit combines 2nd Strand cDNA synthesis, end-repair and dA-Tailing into one step, with no need of purification, which greatly simplifies the process of library construction and shortens the operation time. The optimized reaction system improves the library construction efficiency, is compatible with lower-input RNA, and has uniform coverage for different amounts of input-RNA. Libraries of specific sizes, which can be customized, can be obtained after size selection with magnetic beads. All the enzymes and buffer provided in the kit have undergone rigorous quality control and functional testing to ensure the optimal stability and repeatability.
|Component:||1. 2× Frag/Prime Buffer|
2. 1st Strand Buffer 3
3. 1st Strand Enzyme Mix 3
4. 2nd Strand Buffer 2 (with dNTP)
5. 2nd Strand Buffer 2 (with dUTP)
6. 2nd Strand Enzyme Super Mix 2
7. Rapid Ligation Buffer 4
8. Rapid DNA Ligase 4
9. PCR Primer Mix 4
10. 2× HF Amplification Mix
|Storage:||All components should be stored at -20℃.|
|Shipping:||For the customers in USA, the shipping fee is free; |
For the international customers, please contact us for inquiry.
|Other Size:||VAHTS Universal V8 RNA-seq Library Prep Kit (24 rxn, $799)|