By using our proprietary LiClone™ DNA synthesis and assembly platforms, the only thing you need to do is to tell us the DNA or amino acid sequences you are interested in. According to the DNA or amino acid sequences you provided, we will de novo synthesize the error-free DNA sequences and clone them into any vector as requested. In order to provide our customers with the highest quality output, Sanger sequencing will be conducted before each of these steps in order to verify the sequence accuracy. With our professional research team and effective systems in place, we promise you a one-stop location that will satisfy all of your gene synthesis needs.
• Codon optimization software that provides free codon optimization services, enabling a significant increase in protein expression.
• LiClone™ Assembly technology ensures reliable assembly of long DNA fragments, single gene sequence up to 200 kb.
• Guarantee 100% sequence accuracy for all genes.
Please click the button on the right side and login to your account to request a quote.
|Gene Length||Starting Price (USD)*||Turnaround Time**|
|<600bp||$120/gene $96||10-12 business days|
|601bp-1500bp||$0.20/bp $0.16||10-12 business days|
|1501bp-3000bp||$0.22/bp $0.18||12-15 business days|
1. 1 tube of 2-5 μg lyophilized plasmid DNA
2. Original peak diagram of sequencing results,.ab1 format
3. COA file, including QC enzyme digestion verification figure
"Our lab started to use the high-quality services from LifeSct, including the gene synthesis and the gene fragments since 2017. We are always happy with the great quality of the services, the reasonable price, the prompt shipment and the good communication from LifeSct. More impressively, your LiTaq™ PCR mix is robust and cost-effective. Thanks for continuing to produce great products and provide excellent services!"