• Wide compatibility: easily cope with different species sources, different starting amounts, and different template types.
• Simple operation: only need to adjust the fragmentation time according to the target insert size to get the required library.
• High library yield: excellent library conversion rate, better sample quality.
||VAHTS Universal DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® V3 is a library construction kit optimized for the Illumina® high-throughput sequencing platform. This kit can convert 100 pg-4 μg Input DNA into a dedicated library for the Illumina® high-throughput sequencing platform. As a new upgraded version, VAHTS Universal DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® V3 greatly improves the library conversion rate and amplified library output through the overall improvement of the end repair module, the connection module and the library amplification module. PCR or PCR-Free library construction of various samples, and compatible with the targeted capture process. All reagents provided in the kit have undergone strict quality control and functional verification, ensuring the stability and reproducibility of library construction to the greatest extent.|
|Applications:||1. Whole genome sequencing
2. Whole exome or targeted sequencing
3. Amplicon sequencing
5. Metagenome sequencing
6. Methylation Sequencing
||1. End Prep Mix 4: 360 µl
2. Rapid Ligation Buffer 2: 600 µl
3. Rapid DNA Ligase: 120 µl
4. VAHTS HiFi Amplification Mix: 600 µl
5. PCR Primer Mix 3 for Illumina: 120 µl
6. Control DNA (264 bp, 50 ng/ul): 10 µl
|Storage:||All components should be stored at -20℃.|