|Key Features:|| |
• LiFluor™ fluorescent dye has superior brightness and good photostability
• The dye is insensitive to pH change and has good water solubility
• Multiplexing: across spectrum from UV to near-IR
LiFluor™ 405 Blue is a blue fluorescent dye spectrally similar to Pacific Blue dye. However, compared to Pacific Blue dye, LiFluor™ 405 Blue is more bright, and more photostable. LiFluor™ 405 Blue can be used as a replacement for Pacific Blue, BD Horizon V450, eFluor 450.
The NHS ester (or succinimidyl ester) is the most popular amine reactive group for labeling with the primary amines (R-NH2) of proteins, amine-modified oligonucleotides, and other amine-containing molecules. The resulting LiFluor™ conjugate will exhibit brighter fluorescence and greater photostability than the conjugates of other spectrally similar fluorophores.
|Specifications:||1. Ex/Em: 405/450 nm|
2. Extinction coefficient: 40,000
3. Molecular weight: ~500
4. Excitation source: 405 nm
|Component:||1. LiFluor™ 405 Blue Fluorescent Dye (NHS ester): 1 μmol|
|Storage:||At -20°C and protect from light|