|Key Features: || |
• Simplicity: Directly lyse cells in culture medium and measure luciferase activities without washing.
• Signal stability: The luminescent signal is highly stable with signal half-life of ~1 hr.
• Versatility: The assay is compatible with many eukaryotic cells (adherent or suspended).
• High-throughput: The assay system is adopted to high-throughput application.
|Description: ||SuperLumin™ Dual Luciferase Assay Kit is a homogeneous reagent system that enables fast and simple quantitation of a stable luminescent signal from two reporter genes in a single sample. The simple workflow generates both firefly and Renilla luciferase luminescence signals from cells that have not been preconditioned or prelysed. With the Dual Luciferase Assay System, internal controls can be established to minimize sample variability by reducing false-positive and false-negative readings caused by nonspecific factors such as cytotoxicity. In the Dual Luciferase Assay, the activity of the primary reporter is correlated with the effect of specific stimuli, and the activity of the co-transfected control reporter provides an internal control to normalize results. The system is optimized for batch processing both 96- and 384-well plates and is compatible with a wide variety of mammalian cell culture media. The Dual Luciferase Assay Kit is the best choice for cell-based, high-throughput screening applications.|
|Component:||1. Dual Firefly Luciferase Substrate: 100 μl, 100×|
2. Dual Firefly Luciferase Buffer: 10 ml, 1×
3. Dual Renilla Luciferase Substrate: 100 μl, 100×
4. Dual Renilla Luciferase Buffer: 10 ml, 1×
|Storage:||At -20°C; Protect from light.|
LifeSct LLC is a high-tech biotech corporation, focusing on genomic and proteomic technology. LifeSct utilizes scientific excellence, a commitment to customer service and unsurpassed product quality to help our clients realize their research goals in the rapidly evolving world of genomics and proteomics.