|Key Features:|| |
• Validated using human nasopharyngeal swab specimens or gamma-irradiated SARS-CoV-2.
• Ready-to-use solutions with all the necessary components included.
• Easy-to-follow protocol and workflow.
|Description: ||SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Detection ELISA Kit is an indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test. In principle, a portion of the specimen is coated to a microplate well. The well is then washed, blocked, and incubated with primary antibody against SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein. After a brief wash, a horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated secondary antibody is applied. Finally, a proprietary HRP substrate is added to the well to generate chemiluminescent light, which can be detected and reported by a chemiluminescence plate reader.|
|Component:||1. Adhesive Plate Seals: 40|
2. Positive Control: 1.5 ml, 0.04 ng/ml
3. 4x Viral Lysis Buffer: 50 ml, pH 8.5
4. Viral Lysis Buffer Supplement A: 2 g
5. Viral Lysis Buffer Supplement B: 400 µl, 100×
6. Detection Dilution Buffer: 30 mL
7. Detection Concentrate 1: 40 µl
8. Detection Concentrate 2: 40 µl
9. ECL-A: 80 ml
10. ECL-B: 80 ml
11. Preclearing Magnetic Beads: 1.5 ml, 25% bead slurry
12. Bead Wash Buffer: 50 ml
13. ELISA Microplates: 10
|Documents:||Request a manual/MSDS|