|Key Features:|| |
• Higher sensitivity: 100 times more sensitive than NanoDrop.
• Broad dynamic range: over four orders of magnitude.
• More accuracy: unaffected by the presence of proteins, free nucleotides.
• Easy to use: mix-and-read format.
• Instrument compatibility: assay can be performed using a fluorescence plate reader, or a fluorometer such as Qubit®.
|Description: ||LiQuant™ NGS dsDNA Assay Kit is designed specifically for an easy and accurate quantitation of dsDNA. The kit is highly selective for dsDNA over RNA, and offers advantages in stability, linear dynamic range, and sensitivity over other traditional of DNA quantitation. The kit is designed in an "Add-and-Read" format to simplify DNA quantitation and speed up your workflow. The kit is ideal for DNA quantitation in NGS library. The assay is well tolerated to common contaminants such as proteins, salts, solvents, detergents, or free nucleotides. The assay can be adapted for use in microplates, tubes or cuvettes.|
|Specifications:||1. Sample Type: dsDNA|
2. Platform: Fluorescence plate reader or fluorometer
3. Linear Range: 0.2-100 ng dsDNA
|Applications:||dsDNA quantitation of DNA samples for Next Gen Sequencing|
|Component:||1. LiQuant™ NGS dsDNA Reagent : 100 ml|
2. dsDNA Standard #1: 1 ml
3. dsDNA Standard #2: 1 ml
|Storage:||At 2-8°C and protect from light|
Left: Quantitation of dsDNA with LiQuant™ NGS dsDNA Assay Kit using fluorescence plate reader. Right: Quantitation of dsDNA with LiQuant™ NGS dsDNA Assay Kit using Qubit® Fluorometer.