1. High sensitivity: detect low-picogram to high-femtogram amounts of target protein on nitrocellulose or PVDF membrane.
2. High signal stability: incubated blots provide stable signal duration over 4 hour time period.
3. Stable reagent: reagent is stable for one year.
4. Economical: use much less antibody.
|Description:||SuperECLTM Western Blotting Detection Kit is designed to detect horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-labelled proteins or nucleic acids. This kit can be used to detect weak chemiluminescence signal due to a unique luminous enhancer contained that increases the sensitivity. Furthermore, the optimized Buffer A and Buffer B enables high stability and reliability, avoiding non-specific bands, background bands, or quenching.|
|Components:||1. Detection Reagent A: 50 ml|
2. Detection Reagent B: 50 ml
|Storage:||Store at 2~8°C and protect from light.|
|Other Size:||SuperECLTM Western Blotting Detection Kit (Free Sample)|
SuperECLTM Western Blotting Detection Kit (2×250 ml, $399)