1. High sensitivity: detect low-picogram to high-femtogram amounts of target protein on nitrocellulose or PVDF membrane.
2. High signal stability: incubated blots provide stable signal duration over 4 hour time period.
3. Stable reagent: reagent is stable for one year.
4. Economical: use much less antibody.
|Description:||SuperECLTM Western Blotting Detection Kit is designed to detect horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-labelled proteins or nucleic acids. This kit can be used to detect weak chemiluminescence signal due to a unique luminous enhancer contained that increases the sensitivity. Furthermore, the optimized Buffer A and Buffer B enables high stability and reliability, avoiding non-specific bands, background bands, or quenching.|
|Components:||1. Detection Reagent A: 50 ml|
2. Detection Reagent B: 50 ml
|Storage:||Store at 2~8°C and protect from light.|
|Other Size:||SuperECLTM Western Blotting Detection Kit (2×250 ml, $349)|
"I have been using LifeSct’s SuperECL Western Blotting Detection Kit for a while and recently also start using LifeSct’s SuperECL Plus Western Blotting Detection Kit product. Both products work perfectly and the results are even better than pico and femto level products from the major brand I used before. I am very happy with these wonderful products."
LifeSct LLC is a high-tech biotech corporation, focusing on genomic and proteomic technology. LifeSct utilizes scientific excellence, a commitment to customer service and unsurpassed product quality to help our clients realize their research goals in the rapidly evolving world of genomics and proteomics.